We are a faithful member of the United Methodist Church of the North Georgia Conference, Augusta District. We are dedicated to carrying out Christ’s mission world wide. We help support missions world wide and seek to be part of Christ’s whole body to worship, study and serve.
Members of Grovetown United Methodist Church invite and welcome all persons who profess their faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord to become members of our church. You may join our church upon your professions of faith or by transferring your membership from another church. For more information concerning membership, contact our pastor at (706) 651-1177.
Services at GUMC offer inspirational sermons and heart-felt music as well as an opportunity for worshippers to respond to God’s love and give thanks for the gift of His Son.
Our Sunday’s begin with a Sunday School gathering at 9:45 AM in our Sanctuary. Then, we move to our classrooms in our Family Life Center for youth and adult Sunday school until 10:45 AM.
Our Sunday morning worship service is conducted at 10:55 AM in the Sanctuary. There is a pre-Sunday School fellowship beginning at 9:30 on the third Sunday of each month. Light refreshments are served.
Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month. Seasonal services of worship are held during Lent, Advent and Christmas.
Our nursery is equipped with a properly screened, caring and trained staff. There are plenty of developmental toys to play with or, if your toddler prefers, it’s a nice place to take a nap. The nursery service is provided free of charge and is available during the worship service.
Music and Choir…
Our choir is very dedicated. We invite you to come join us as we sing praise to our Lord. Choir practice is Wednesdays at 7:30 PM.
Children and Youth Ministry…
- Sunday School and United Methodist Training
- Special programs throughout the year
- Youth retreats and camps throughout the year
- Vacation Bible School and educational programs
- Sunday School each Sunday at 9:45 AM
- Church Worship Service each Sunday at 10:55 AM
- Wednesday night Dinner 5:45 PM with The Long-Term, In-Depth, Fun and Interesting Bible Study led by the Pastor following at 6:30 PM
- Choir Rehearsal each Wednesday at 7:30 PM
- United Methodist Women meet every 3rd Tuesday at 11:00 AM
- United Methodist Men meet every 2nd Sunday at 7:30 AM with breakfast served