Learning For Life (LFL) – Free classes for life enrichment taught by experts from the church and community. (Not for school credit)
Classes are offered in five or six-week terms on Sunday nights from 6:00-7:00 pm.
There will be a light meal, at no charge, at 5:30 pm, furnished by Concerned Women, Inc. of Grovetown.
Dates of next term: January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 10
There will be programs and activities for children and youth of parents who are attending classes. If you are bringing children with you, please let us know their names and ages in the form below.
Some classes may be limited in number of participants. Sign up early since participants will be accepted by date of registration.
Next Term Classes:
- Computer Lab: This class will focus on computer basics and is excellent for beginners or for those with little experience. Due to this being a small class, participants will receive individual attention and will have time to practice at individual computer stations. This class is limited to six.
- Emotional Health: Participants in this class will learn the source of their emotions and how to manage them so that they will not feel overwhelmed. It will be helpful for those experiencing depression, anxiety or other problematic feelings, and it can also help make it easier to live with those who have emotional problems.
- Macramé: Macramé is a craft which uses knotting techniques to make textile objects. While it had waned in popularity for a while, we are beginning to see macramé rising in popularity once again. Come learn this fun craft and learn to make your own items.
- Square dance: Square dancing is a healthful activity for all ages. If you’re a beginner, you’ll learn exactly what to do in this class. If you already have experience, just come to join the fun. This is the repeat of a previous popular class.
- You may also register by phoning 706.651.1177. If no one answers, please leave your name and phone number and we will return your call.
Please fill out the form below: